Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To keep or not to keep. That is the question.


About a month ago I had a drastic cut done. Heavy bangs. Not as heavy as the bangs I had when I was eight years old that started halfway back of my head (I looked pretty cool with a side ponytail). These are the heaviest bangs I had since then. I feel kind of "hip" and "with it." Now, after four and a half weeks, I either need to continue to let them grow out, or get them trimmed.

These two pictures represent a two week time span. Ignore the fingers, but notice the difference in length. It's time to make a decision...

Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, I have enjoyed going to so many Blazer games this season. Four! We do sit in the nosebleeds, but how can you complain about $10 tickets?

5 comments:

The Elliotts said...

Hey Heather! It's Megan, writing from my new blog (and Josh's too!) I'm just letting everyone know so they can change their URL's for my blog. Have a great weekend!

Tawny said...

Personally, I dig the bangs. I think they are super cute! :)

Charlotte said...

I like them! You look so hot!! I glad you got to go to the blazer games!! They rock! I hate working night! I miss them all! Anyway, the bangs are really cute-very grown up, not like when you were 8. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever decide about the bangs?

Heather said...

Right now, we're growing. But it's more because I don't want to take the time to go get a haircut. Next time I do I'll probably get the short bangs cut again. The problem is how fast my hair grows. If I were really serious about maintaining them I'd have to get them cut ever four weeks. I'm too lazy and poor for that.